All pets must be pre-approved before move-in and Tenants must sign a Pet Agreement addendum to the Lease. No new cats or dogs will be approved for Tenants still in the initial lease period.
1. A maximum of a) two cats or b) one cat and one dog per unit with a maximum combined weight of 40lbs.
2. No more than one dog per unit. No aggressive breeds or mixes with aggressive breeds.
3. Cats and dogs must be more than one year old, house trained, and neutered / spayed.
4. Maximum of two small (less than 5lbs) caged animals such as hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, birds, reptiles, or amphibians.
5. Only one fish tank (30gal max) is allowed.
6. Ferrets, mice, rats, insects, and arachnids are NOT allowed.
7. Venomous or poisonous animals of any kind are NOT allowed.
A pet deposit of $300 is required for a cat and/or dog. Monthly pet rent is $25 per cat and $35 for a dog. Residents with pets MUST have a renter's insurance policy in effect at all times. Certified service animals are welcome at no charge.
We reserve the right to approve animals on a case-by-case basis and we may refuse animals in units that have new flooring or are recently renovated. Any animal that damages the property, acts aggressively, endangers the safety of residents, causes excessive noise, or becomes a nuisance, will be required to leave the property.